On Jan. 4, Danielle Slingsby discussed new local programs:
- Kawerak regional disaster relief funding
- Kawerak commercial drivers license prep classes
- Norton Sound Health Corporation solid waste training
- Kawerak employment training, education, and financial aid
- Kawerak Welfare Assistance program
- Alaska Legal Services assistance
For more information, listen to the full episode below.
This weekly show is produced by Kawerak in partnership with KNOM. Visit Kawerak’s SoundCloud page to listen to more Suwat episodes or tune in to KNOM 780 AM 96.1 FM on Wednesdays at 10 a.m.
Image at top: Pencil sign outside a school. Photo by Tim Mossholder on Unsplash.