Job Opportunity: Data Specialist/Office Assistant
Job Title: Data Specialist/Office Assistant
Hours: Part-time, 15-25 hours/week, flexible weekday schedule
Wage: $15-$18/hr, depending on experience and education
Location: Anchorage, AK (KNOM Business Office)
Reports to: Business Manager/Development Director
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must possess effective communication, writing, organizing & record keeping skills.
- Experience in Catholic fundraising and/or Catholic missions preferred.
- Ability to support KNOM’s mission and values.
- Affinity for rural Alaska.
- Must maintain donor confidentiality.
- Demonstrated integrity and attention to detail, must be able to adhere to internal controls, and basic proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Experience in bookkeeping/accounting a plus.
- Ability to read cursive handwriting.
- Must pass background check.
Brief Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sort KNOM mail.
- Post donations to online database in efficient and timely manner.
- Merge-print and mail thank you letters per KNOM development policies.
- Direct communications requiring specialized attention immediately to appropriate staff.
- Assist in identifying fundraising and donation trends and needs.
- Maintain database accuracy.
- Prepare special projects as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Full job description can be downloaded here.
To apply, send a complete cover letter and resume to:
KNOM Business Manager, Darleen Fernandez at email@example.com
KNOM’s mission statement: “Encountering Christ, embracing culture, empowering growth, and engaging the listener.”
As the oldest operating Catholic radio station in the country, KNOM values being a friend and companion, providing respectful service based on Catholic ideals. We’re KNOM. Yours for Western Alaska.
KNOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).